The flexible touch enabled framework that seamlessly supports multiple versions of Windows including Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7; and works with a variety of inputs including single and multi touch screens, pen, and mouse.
See how to::
- Create gesture and touch enabled applications in just a few easy steps
- Get a quick start with more than 30 included gestures like left, right, up, down, scratch-out, and interactive multi-touch gestures like pan, zoom, and rotate
- Use the Gesture Designer to visually add your own custom gestures
- Use the virtual touch, multi-locale, and multi-language keyboard for on-screen input
- Upgrade existing Delphi and C++Builder applications to add support for touch and gesture input with little or no additional coding